Saturday, August 05, 2006

Preview: The John M. Lee Collection

Coming Soon To a Blog Near You !!!


The John M. Lee Collection

Technical Notes: If you don't see the video player, then you will need to install the Adobe Macromedia flash plug in (click here). I've noticed that I have to press the "play" button twice to get the video to play.

5 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was totally awesome Jeff!!! I sure hope the rest of the family checks it out----I cried!!

 
At 11:01 AM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Jeff!!!! Don't know how you pulled that off but you sure made your mother's day, and mine. Thanks!

 
At 8:25 PM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff cuz. This was great good job! Ken in tahoe.

 
At 7:25 PM, August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Daffy Louie - - - This was just awesome and having lived through it, too, I thank you for your NEW 'presentation' of the 'GOV's great family collection. I think of how much fun he would have with all this modern technology . . . I can remember his 80th and how we viewed his party just after it was over. He couldn't get over that. Thanx again, Jeff . . . I, too, cried here at work as I watched it.

 
At 6:35 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Doni said...

That was great Jeff. I too cried (of course I am menopausal)...However I DID see the comedy part also...WHEN YOU WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE ON ALDER!!!! OMG...Mom ought to be arrested for child abuse for letting you out in public like that!!! I of course, was always "Cool". Love you Big Bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home