Sunday, January 21, 2007

SUMMERTIME BLUES.....








I am thinking about the middle of July for another Big K weekend?

Look at your calenders and give me some dates! Maybe we can do potluck this time?

5 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, January 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My summer is getting full. let me know a date soon, so that i can plan in advance. love you all

 
At 9:13 PM, January 23, 2007, Blogger Doni said...

I amthinking about July 20, 21, 22. How does that sound to everybody?

 
At 5:33 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Cindy said...

O.k. with us.

 
At 7:48 AM, January 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK for me as well. Let me see if I can get a flight right in to the Big K "airport".

 
At 12:56 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Doni said...

OK...were in "the book". Mom...what do you think about Kas and John this time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home